Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brags, Vents, & Dreams

Soooo...I have a Millionaire Moms Club and we like to get together on weekly teleconferences if possible to discuss B, V, D's. (Brags, Vents & Dreams) The session today was extremely valuable because it was a year end review and 2009 strategy session. Its like they say..."If you dont know where youve been....you wont know where youre heading"

BRAGS



  • Had some great acting opportunities working on Madea Goes to Jail, House of Payne, Preachers Kid, Your Presents Required and filming a TitleMax commercial

  • Found an opportunity that actually paid for my first international flight to France..and it just happened to be on a G5!

  • Finally completed my vision board and then promptly proceeded to manifest many things on the board (including acting gigs, more money, free travel, harmonic relationships and business opportunities
  • Gained a new spiritual enlightenment...became awakened.

  • In September, completely ended a 15 year love affair with smoking and gave it up cold turkey :) Also realized the negative effects, patterns and choices alcohol has contributed to in my life over the years. Decided to be grown and sexy and give up hard liquor and binge drinking in lieu of wine only.

  • Worked hard on my marriage. We are the strongest and happiest we have been in 10 yrs.

  • Ended December by landing a new lucrative sales gig with a great biotech company!


VENTS


  • Closed down our 3 stores

  • Accumulated much more debt than I should have

  • Stock portfolio and 401K depress me to even look at

  • Old acquaintances continued negative habits and I had to stop associating with people I considered to be like family

  • Too many friends going through divorce or having constant drama in their marriages and relationships

  • My 16 year old little sister is pregnant


DREAMS

  • I will complete my screenplay (Its almost done! I knocked out like 80 pages in France)

  • I will finish the two books I have been writing on

  • I will figure out how I can best serve my community and be an avid leader and contributor of positive change

  • I will get my daughters a scholarship to enroll in private school

  • My hubby will have a prosperous year of booked shows, album sales, and huuuuuuge checks!

  • I will be able to purchase a real estate investment in Nicaragua, Ecuador, Honduras or Panama.

  • I will enroll in private acting coaching and be accepted to an exclusive agency


Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin



We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce



Glory to God in highest heaven,Who unto man His Son hath given;While angels sing with tender mirth,A glad new year to all the earth.~Martin Luther









No comments:

Post a Comment